Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Awesome Supporters

I know everyone wants some more detailed updates on how Molly is doing, but I cannot let this post go waiting any longer. It has been on my mind for the last few months, and I have been putting it off because I didn't know if I could find the right words to express our appreciation for the love and support we've been shown in the last 2 1/2 years.

We wish we were the ones giving of our time and resources to help someone in need, but as circumstances are not in our favor, we have been, and will be for some time longer, in a position to ask for help from those who are close to us and from those who might not know us that well. Though we would love to be able to handle our problems ourselves, we've come to realize we cannot and it has humbled us quite a bit.

So we'd like to take a moment to thank everyone who has given of themselves to Molly's cause. We would definitely not be able to make it through without you. It means a ton (or perhaps a billion tons!) to us, and someday we hope we can reciprocate somehow.

Here's a list of those who deserve extra happiness because of the things they've done for us. As this is very overdue, I will list those most recent and at the front of my mind, and as I think of names I will write them down and add them to the list when I get a spare moment. If you are on the list and wish to be removed (we respect your privacy), please let me know and I will honor your request.

Wayne & Jayne S.
Dean & Lenore M.
Lamont & Marion S.
James C.
Earl & Linda M.
Ann L.
Lowell M.
Dewey & Helen F.
All of Molly's aunts & uncles
Ryan & Ashlyn T.
McKenna M.
Ethan M.
Jordan M.
Timothy & Christina S.
Mac & Rosi M.
Annette H.
Kara W.
Kristian & Cindy M.
Carrie R.

Peggy J.
Randy & Amy H.
Ron R.
Daelen M.
The members of WDPB
Ashley P.
Ashley M.
Christina T.
Melissa G.
Baden & Julie H.
Andorisann M.
Wayne K.
The medical personnel at PCH
The medical personnel at IHC HomeCare

Mike & Laurie T.
Tina C.
Janelle and Rich D.
Teresa and Mike V.
Kristina Y.
Tammy and Gregg G.
Liz and Justin C.
Donna S.
Erin and Stew C.
Kevin and Brenda T.
Jennie D.
Frank N.
Ginger R.
Shawna and Mila F.
Sharynn and Jon F.
Clare V.
Jamie L.
Kearsti H.
Pat T.
Deb and Vince G.
Cassi and Justin E.
Becky R.
Ingrid K.
Lael W.
Janise W.
Nicole and Jason S.
Maggie E.
Aaron S.
Hemanshu
Tiffanie L.
Singh
Nikhil M.
Patricia A.
Jon W.
Anthony P.
Samuel F.
Natalie S.
Amanda V.
Ted O.
Marco A.
Cydnee F.
Jordan R.
Raquel P.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To protect us from spam, I am moderating comments. Please use your name so I know you are real, and please comment! Don't let the possibility that it may take a couple days before your comment is visible deter you from commenting.